We’re guessing that if you’ve come this far on Napa Valley CanDo’s website, you’re the kind of person who wants to do more than simply talk about helping your community be the very best it can be. You want to make a difference.
Welcome: you’re in fine company!
We have no membership requirements, no dues and no mandatory service hours. We don’t even meet on a regular basis as a whole organization.
Instead, CanDo’s weekly e-Newsletter highlights done-in-a-day projects and events we think might pique your interest. It’s a balance of community news, playful pieces, and volunteer opportunities.
And while we love to exchange ideas, we love even more to put good ideas into action.
How you take part is in your good hands:
- Simply reading our e-Newsletter is a start — or help to compose it.
- Participate in one of our projects. Give it a try one time and see if you like it!
- You might attend CORE (board) or CanDo project monthly gatherings, whether it’s because you have creative ideas you’d like to explore or you’d just like to be a fly on the wall.
- Organize forums and field trips.
- Take photos.
- Use your social media skills.
I value CanDo for the ease with which one can connect with something one wants and is able to do. And the absolutely totally inspiring exposure to those who have been doing it for longer than I have. Their energy and commitment is amazing. They live the CanDo spirit and make me want to do the same.
— Terry, CanDo volunteer